Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year

So today in Vanuatu is the 31st of December. Its crazy to me that 2009 is over and I am going to see 2010 in another country. This time last year, I was in a plane on the way to Nigeria after being stuck at the airport for about three days. I look back on this year and it was really so eventful in so many ways for me. I graduated College, went back to my country of origin after an 8 year absence, joined the peace corps, turned 21, ran away from a potential tsunami and so many other things. Just reflecting on my life so far, in many ways I have being blessed.

So Merry belated christmas and a happy new year 2010.

4 comments:

  1. happy new year! hope u got my email! can't wait 2 hear from u :-) gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't forget to put that you had a great senior week. lol.

    happy christmas and merry new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its well been days agbe. lol
    hope u great bruv and when u coming home.

    ReplyDelete